CREATE is a specialist multi-disciplinary design practice, providing innovative tailored design solutions that respond directly to a Client brief. We employ a balanced approach across all design disciplines to ensure aesthetics, performance and budget objectives are achieved.
We offer a wide spectrum of consultancy services to clients across New Zealand and Australia, covering Architecture and Engineering. These specialist services are a direct reflection of the Teams skills.
Specialist Areas include:
Building Systems - SIPs, Screw Anchor Piles
The company founders have significant experience in the design of sports and aquatic facilities across New Zealand, ranging from national award-winning facilities such as Coastlands Aquatic Centre, Avanti-Velodrome and Alpine Aqualand. They understand buildings and the performance drivers behind achieving successful outcomes. They also bring significant experience from Europe, around specialist design, building techniques and cladding systems, greatly valued in the Australasia market.
As a multi-disciplinary practice we provide a high level of experience across the full spectrum of design services, required for the success of these highly technical facilities. CREATE prides itself in working collaboratively, to provide a balanced and fully integrated approach across all design disciplines, to ensure aesthetics, performance and budget objectives can be achieved.
Our policy and passion is to actively pursue sustainability and energy efficiency within all designs and appropriate to the context of any brief. Energy efficiency, through passive systems and heat recovery, reduction of wastage, maximizing recycling, and water conservation are considered wherever practical.
CREATE have established a great reputation in the construction industry, and continue to take great pride in continuing to receive referrals and recommendations for work.
We currently have offices in Hawkes Bay and Christchurch, and are always open to discussing opportunities and projects! CONTACT US today.
Experience across aUSTRALASIA
Auckland & Upper North Island:
- Botany Town Centre, ETFE Canopy (Concept/Developed Design)
- ETFE Canopies, 277 Broadway - Westfield, Auckland
- Northern Arena Swim School, Silverdale*
- Northern Arena Swim School, Warkworth (Concept Design)
- AUT Millenium Aquatic Centre (Feature ETFE Facade), Auckland
- SwimTastic Aquatic Facilty, St Johns (Detailed Design/Tender)
- HPK Swim Schools*
- Te Rapa Hydrotherapy Pool, Hamilton*
- Avanti Velodrome, Cambridge*
Central & Lower North Island:
- Gisborne Olympic Pool Redevelopment (Concept Design)
- HB Opera House Plaza Redevelopment, Hastings
- Stortford Industrial Park, Hastings
- Wairoa Aquatic Centre Upgrade (structure)
- Napier Aquatic Centre Redevelopment & Master Planning (Concept Design)
- Hawkes Bay Multi-use Sports Facility (Concept Design)
- Makino Aquatic Centre Upgrade & Extension, Feilding
- Coastlands Aquatic Centre, Kapiti Coast*
- Condition & Assessment Reports for 10 year plan, Hutt City Council Pools (Huia, Stokes Valley, Nae Nae, Wainuiomata, Eastborne and McKenzie)*
- Metro Centre Aquatic Facility (Design Support)
- MoE School Pool Upgrades throughout Christchurch
- Alpine Aqualand, Queenstown*
- Cromwell Swim Centre*
- Westlands District Council Pool Condition and Feasibilty Planning, Hokitika
- Sydney: Rouse Hill Shopping Centre ETFE Canopy